Best natural home remedies for Weight loss - Fast & Effective - Part 2
9. Black pepper
Black pepper has been highly acknowledged for centuries for its spicy flavor and medicinal qualities. Black pepper contains substance, known as piperine, it has ability to block the growth of fat cells in the body. That is why black pepper is a very effective and natural spice for weight loss and there are no side effects. Piperine also helps to reduce the level of fat in the blood stream.
Black pepper contains a compound called capsaicin. Capsaicin helps the body burn calories by increasing heat. Such spicy spices can increase the metabolism by about 20-30%. The black pepper activates a metabolic reaction that breaks down fat cells in the body.
1. Take 1 teaspoon of lime juice, 1 teaspoon honey and a pinch of black pepper with warm water. Drink on an empty stomach twice a day.
2. Boil 8-10 fresh mint leaves in glass of water for 15 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon of honey & a pinch of black pepper in this water. Drink this water 2-3 times a day.
3. Drink ginger tea, mixed with 1 teaspoon honey, half teaspoon black pepper powder, 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder & 8-10 chopped Basil (tulsi) leaves. Boil cinnamon & chopped basil (tulsi) leaves together.
4. Mix half teaspoon of black pepper powder with 2 tablespoon of honey and consume this mixture 1 hour before lunch and dinner.
5. Sprinkle some black pepper powder on the vegetables and fruit salad; it will also improve the taste.10. Cayenne Pepper
This is considered to be a natural remedy for weight loss. It is rich in capsaicin which enhances burning of fat in the body and boosts energy expenditure. It also keeps down hunger pangs and lowers fat levels in the blood.
How to consume cayenne pepper:
1. Pour a mug of hot water onto cayenne pepper. (You should increase the quantity gradually starting from 1/10 of a teaspoon to a teaspoon of cayenne pepper).
2. Add lemon juice to this (half a lemon).
3. This should be consumed regularly for a month at least.
1. Take a tablespoon of lemon juice and another tablespoon of maple syrup. Mix these two in water (10 ounces - a glass of water has eight ounces). Add a pinch of cayenne pepper and consume the drink.
You can also include cayenne pepper and several other flavors like black pepper, ginger and mustard seeds while cooking regular meals.
Parsley is a leafy vegetable and is rich in antioxidants. It consists of a compound called luteolin that aids removal of free radicals from the body.
1. Parsley can be included in salads or can also be used as a food savor. It helps improving metabolism of the body.
2. Soak parsley in boiling water. Drink this water every day for weight loss.
3. Take out juice from parsley. Drink this extract every alternate day in order to get the best results.
Tomato has low calories & one of the best sources of vitamin E, vitamin C. Tomato contains vitamins, water soluble B vitamin, minerals, beta-carotene, biotin, lycopene, niacin, Carotenoids & several other antioxidants which are plays vital role in strong immune system, preventing heart diseases & cancer.
Tomatoes can control your hunger, increases your energy, stabilizes blood sugar levels, detoxify your body, and reduces your cholesterol.
1. Replace your high calorie food like cheese, potato chips & crackers with tomatoes.
2. Add tomatoes in your daily food. Use tomatoes in your salad with radish, green mint paste & sprinkle black pepper or black salt for improve taste.
3. Eat tomato salad or 1 tomato slices before eating your meal. Start your meal with tomato as tomato provides low calories, water & high fiber to your meal & you will feel up quickly & making you less likely to overindulge on the main course.
4. Make slices of the tomatoes & store them in container or bowl. Keep it in refrigerator. When you feel hungry, eat that tomato slices instead of other snacks.
5. Add tomato slices, cucumber slices & cabbage in your sandwiches instead of red meat, processed sauces & cheese. You can also use green mint paste (pudina chatni) instead of processed sauces.
6. Drink tomato juice (use 2-3 tomatoes) in the morning on an empty stomach and add a pinch of salt in it for the taste. This will clean your stomach, as tomato detoxify the body & flush out the waste from your body. Do this throughout the entire week. You can also eat tomato slices instead of juice. Don’t consume tomato seeds, remove them first.13. Cabbage
One should consume cabbages as much as possible. Cabbages contain tartaric acid which helps preventing sugars and carbohydrates from being converted to fats. When a bowl full of cabbage is consumed, it aids in fat burning at areas where it is difficult to lose weight including thighs and belly.
Other cruciferous vegetables are kale, broccoli, cabbage, collard greens, cauliflower, Swiss chard Brussels and sprouts. Cruciferous fruits are – oranges, lemon, papaya, grapefruits, mango etc. also eat fruits such s avocado, berries, grapes, apples, litchi, watermelons and pineapples.
Cucumber has high water content (90% of it is water) and is also rich in antioxidants - vitamins A, E & C. These remove toxic contents from one's body. Hence it is mandatory that one should consume 1 - 2 raw cucumbers (with their skin).
15. Bottle Gourd