Improve Fertility. Improve Sperm Count and Quality Naturally - Banana & Asparagus
Fertility in men & women is hugely depends on their health condition. The healthy & strong a person is, the more chances she/he has a higher fertility. As we make way through the beginning process, it is very significant to keep in mind that sperm quality and quantity plays a key role. Shape of the sperm, mobility, and its overall amount will have an intense impact on how easily conception takes place. The following are helpful diet on how to increase healthy sperm naturally.
Asparagus has high amount of Vitamin C, that prevents our sperms from oxidizing and damaging, and it also protects the cells of the testicles. Vitamin C present in the asparagus reduces free radicals, so human body especially men’s body can concentrate on producing healthy sperm instead of fighting against various disease.
Reducing harmful free radicals in the body is one of the best ways to increase your sperm count naturally, that’s why many doctors and experts recommends a balanced diet of asparagus. Asparagus is one of the best veggie that can boost our sperm count. It also has cleansing and healing properties.
Asparagus also contains nutrients called ‘glutathion’ which is known as great antioxidant. Antioxidants can deactivate and remove free radicals in the body, which are damaging compounds that can harm your DNA and sperm.
Regular consumption of folic acid can increase the healthy sperm count in men who are struggling with infertility issue. Try following easy and fast asparagus recipe to improve your sperm count and quality.
1. Take 20 grams dried roots of asparagus, crush it and boil it with glass of milk for 8-10 minutes on slow flame. Strain the milk and consume it once or twice a dy. Follow this remedy for 4-5 weeks regularly to get rid of sexual Impotency and Premature Ejaculation.
In 5-6 spears of asparagus, your body will have 100-110 mcg of folate. Folate is very significant factor in fertility for both men & women. Folate plays crucial role in producing healthy sperm in men and may beneficially influence women’s ability to ovulate.
1. Delicious boiled asparagus
1. Wash asparagus properly; remove woody bases & white bottoms from the asparagus.
2. Peel its out layer/skin very slightly using vegetable peeler and cut it into 1-2 inch pieces.
3. Boil these pieces in some water on slow flame for 7-8 minutes.
4. Strain the hot water and place them in bowl.
5. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, pinch of salt and pepper to improve the taste.
6. Also add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
7. Eat this once or twice a day for 4-5 weeks to see the best result.
2. Asparagus vegetable recipe
1. Wash the Asparagus thoroughly, snap the white and hard ends and remove them.
2. Cut Asparagus to desired size.
3. Heat 3 tablespoon of olive oil in saucepan on medium heat.
4. When oil is hot, add 1 teaspoon of Cumin Seeds to it and allow them to splutter for few seconds.
5. Then add 1 teaspoon of Crushed Fennel Seeds, 4-5 crushed Garlic cloves and 1 tablespoon of ginger paste.
6. Also add 1 chopped tomato or tomato puree to it.
7. Finally add Asparagus pieces in the pan and sprinkle some salt and red chilli powder to improve the taste.
8. Cook it uncovered for 6-7 minutes until the moisture has disappeared. Consume it hot with rice, chapattis or brown breads.
Do not buy asparagus with white butts, as the white portion of asparagus is unusable. Steam or bake the asparagus and consume them as your regular diet.
Asparagus also contains nutrient called ‘rutin’, which may help you with fertility. Antioxidants presents in the asparagus protects our sperm, ensures that the maximum amount of healthy sperms are available for ejaculation.
Banana contains an enzyme called bromelain, which helps to increase libido and sex drive in men. It is rich source of vitamin A, vitamin B, B1 and vitamin C, these vitamins increases your sexual stamina and enhances the production of healthy sperm.
Regular consumption of ripe banana (4-5 bananas a day) can improve fertility in male. It is rich source of magnesium, which stimulates the production of healthy sperm cells.
Men require adequate supply of vitamins and minerals in order to maintain a strong and healthy sexual vigor. Nutrients presents in banana such as minerals like zinc and vitamin C keeps sperm healthy and separate from each other, which allows each sperm to have an individual opportunity at getting a woman pregnant. Sperm that gathered together are less effective for pregnancy.
1. Eat 2 ripe bananas in breakfast; eat 1-2 bananas after every heavy meal like lunch and dinner. Eating banana after meal is also beneficial for fast and smooth digestion. So have some bananas daily from healthy sperm count and high sex stamina.
2. Make easy banana pancakes using 3 bananas, one egg, pinch of cinnamon, 2 tablespoon of sugar etc. Eat this pancake daily in breakfast and in evening snacks.