5. Gram flour
Gram flour is very beneficial in lightening the skin complexion; it reduces darkness and dead skin cell naturally. Apply 1 teaspoon of honey for 10 minutes as a moisturizer after application of following face masks.
1. Add less than ½ teaspoon of turmeric in 2 tablespoon of gram flour/lentil flour, also add 2 tablespoon of rose water. Gently rub this mixture on tanned skin for 5-10 minutes in upward and circular direction. Then leave it for more 20 minutes and wash off with normal water. This will improve the blood circulation and reduce the darkness of the skin due to sun tan.
2. Mix 1-2 tablespoon of gram flour with 2 tablespoon of fresh tomato juice, mix well, and make fine smooth paste. Use this paste as facial mask and apply over other tanned areas on the body. Wait for 20-30 minutes; wash it off with normal water. Repeat this 3-4 times week.
3. Take 1-2 tablespoon of gram/lentil flour and add 1-2 tablespoon of fresh lemon or orange juice in it, also add 6-7 drops of glycerin in it. Mix all them properly to make thick smooth paste. Apply this paste over affected areas for 20 minutes and rinse off.
4. Add 2 tablespoon of fresh tomato juice/pulp in 1 tablespoon of gram/besan flour and 1 tablespoon of multani mitti/ fuller earth, also add adequate rose water or milk to make smooth paste of all these ingredients. Apply this paste on tanned skin for 20-30 minutes, wash off with normal water.
Coconut water has lots of qualities, and it is also very outstanding in reducing sun tan. It lessens the darkness of the skin due to overexposure in sunlight. Coconut works magic for our skin from inside and outside. You can drink coconut water regularly; add coconut oil in your diet, add coconut water, pulp and oil in facial masks.
1. Mix 2 tablespoon of coconut water with pinch of turmeric and gently massage tanned skin in upward and circular direction for 10 minutes. Repeat this once or twice a day or 3-4 times a week.
2. Grate some coconut and squeeze 2 tablespoon of coconut milk, add 1 teaspoon of honey in it. Apply this mixture on affected areas for 30 minutes, rinse off with cool water. Follow this regularly for 2-3 weeks for visible result.
3. Add 2 tablespoon of fresh coconut milk or water in 1 tablespoon of lentil powder, also add 5-6 drops of glycerin in it. Apply for 15-20 minutes on tanned skin, wash before it gets dry. This will also remove black heads and white heads.
1. Blend 2-4 almonds with 5 tablespoon of raw milk to make smooth paste of it, also add 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice in it. Apply this paste on tanned skin for 20-30 minutes. Before washing it off gently scrub the skin with using few drops of water. This lightens your skin tone, increases the blood circulation and removes white heads, black heads.
2. Mix ½ teaspoon of almond oil with 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice. Apply this mixture before going to bed, wash off in the next morning with warm water and apply 1 teaspoon of honey as a moisturizers.
3. Add 5 drops of glycerin in 1 teaspoon of almond paste and apply on the tanned skin, leave it for overnight, rinse off in the next morning.
4. Take 1-2 tablespoon of almond paste, add 1 teaspoon of orange peel powder or fresh orange juice in it. Apply this paste over affected areas and wash off with normal water.
Cucumber gives cooling effect and also helps in healing sunburn. It lightens the tanned skin in few days. Cucumber has lots of vitamin c which develops our skin tone and naturally moisturizes the skin.
Cucumber juice also helps reduce a sun tan. Cucumbers have a cooling effect that soothes the skin and helps eliminate a suntan. The vitamin C in cucumbers also will help keep the skin well moisturized.
1. Mix 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice with 2 tablespoon of fresh cucumber juice, also add pinch of turmeric powder in it, mix them well and apply this mixture on tanned skin for 30 minutes. Wash of with normal water.
2. Take 1 cup cucumber pieces and blend them in mixer grinder. Add 2 tablespoon of raw milk or milk powder and 1 tablespoon of fresj lemon juice or tomato juice. Apply on affected areas for 30 minutes, then wash off with normal water.
3. Gently rub your tanned skin with slices of cucmber for 10 minutes in circular and upward direction. Repeat this once or twice a a day.
4. Add 2 tablespoon of cucumber paste in 1 tablespoon of honey, apply this paste on tanned skin for 30 minutes. Repeat this daily for few weeks. This mixture reduces the redness and pain caused by sunburn.
Besides above skin care face packs for healing tanned skin, you have to follow few protective measures to protect your skin from sun exposure.
1. Avoid going out during scorching summer days.2. Avoid going out in sun from 12 am to 4 pm in summer to avoid skin exposure to sun.
3. Apply sunscreen lotion at least up to 15 SPF or more before going out in sunlight.
4. Wear cloth that covers your body fully.
5. Wear good quality sunglasses that protect your eyes from UV
6. Wear a hat with a broad brim to defend your head and face
All these skin care tips will surely help you to treat tanned skin and regain your soft, fair healthy skin. All the best.