5 AMAZING HOME REMEDIES FOR WEIGHT GAIN AND MUSCLE GAIN
Everyone wants to gain healthy weight and muscles, but don’t want to gain ugly body fats. Following home remedies will help you to gain weight and muscles easily, but regular exercise is very necessary along with these home remedies to burn unnecessary body fats and detoxification of body.
Regular consumption of egg white provides essential and adequate proteins, which is very crucial for healthy weight gain and strong muscles gain. Generally an egg contains 70-75 calories, 4-5 grams of fat, 6-10 grams of protein, and small amount of carbohydrates. Egg is a popular food amongst the fitness lovers and body builders, as it’s very easy to add 5-6 eggs to your regular meal for the additional calories and proteins. But, regular exercise is also very necessary for the utilization of egg nutrients.
1. Eating raw egg is highly recommended for weight gain and muscles building, but do not eat raw egg directly, smash the raw egg and add it to milkshake or fruit juices, it will be very useful to put on extra weight and formation of strong muscle.
The protein in egg gives the body building mass for muscles. The fats in egg increases testosterone levels and give you energy. Eggs contain high levels of Omega-3 essential fatty acid which supports mobility of joints and strengthens the body cell. Eggs are rich in vitamin A, D, E and are also good sources of vital nutrients such as sodium, potassium and magnesium.
It is believed that egg contains high amounts of cholesterol which was believed to be a risk factor for blood pressure and heart diseases. But, the truth is, egg contains balanced cholesterol which actually cut down the level of unhealthy cholesterol in our body. In spite of that, to avoid the risk completely, eat only the whites of eggs, and eat egg yolks sometimes. Egg also contains a component called choline, which actually decreases fat build up in the heart and supports recreation of the cells. Choline is also present in egg yolks.
Potatoes and sweet potatoes are very high in carbohydrates with almost zero percent fats. Potatoes are rich in vitamin C, fiber, minerals, potassium, resistant starch and antioxidants. The calorie count in potatoes is much higher than vegetables like asparagus and broccoli.
To gain weight and build muscle our body requires the additional calories for energy. Potato is known as an essential source of energy for physical workouts, and muscle building weight exercise.
3. Clarified Butter (ghee)
Clarified Butter (ghee) is one of the best foods to increase body weight and build up muscles. Clarified Butter (ghee) stimulates the secretion of abdominal acids to help with digestion. It is rich source of antioxidants and it absorbs the vitamins and minerals from other foods we eat, and feed them to the body tissue, thus it helps strengthen the immune system.
1. Mix one teaspoon of clarified butter with one tablespoon of sugar, mix them well and consume this mixture at least half an hour before your heavy meal on an empty stomach. Follow this remedy for 1-2 months for amazing result of weight gain and muscle gain.
2. Mix 1 teaspoon of clarified butter (ghee) with glass of hot milk and also add 2 tablespoon of pure ashwagandha powder (easily available in ayurvedic, herbal shops). Mix all the ingredients properly and drink once or twice a day. Follow this remedy for 1-2 months.
Note – Consume the limited amount of clarified butter; do not eat it too much.
4. Peanut Butter
Peanut butter is made from ground dry roasted peanuts. Peanut butter contains 90-98 calories, vitamin B3 and E, 8-10 grams of fat, magnesium, dietary fibers, 4 grams of carbohydrates, 5-7 grams of proteins and high level of antioxidants in every single table spoon. It is simply crushed peanuts mixed with any of the various types of oils. It also contains Omega-3 essential fatty acid.
1. Mix 1 tablespoon of peanut butter with glass of warm milk and consume it every day to gain weight and strong muscles.
2. Add 1 teaspoon of peanut butter to glass of milkshake and drink this every day in your breakfast.
3. Mix 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of peanut butter in glass of apple juice. Drink up daily in the breakfast for fast weight gain and muscle building.
4. Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter on fruit or vegetable salad, whole wheat bread, fruit juices and energy drinks.
Mangoes are rich sources of pre-biotic dietary fiber, vitamin A, C, E, B6, beta carotene and minerals; it also contains poly-phenolic flavonoid antioxidants and potassium.
1. Eat medium size ripe mango and drink glass of warm milk on it. Repeat this 3 times a day, in the breakfast, 1 hour after lunch, and 1 hour before/after dinner. You will experience the magical difference in your weight, but do regular exercise also, do not skip them.
2. You can also consume mango with milk after workouts or during workouts as an energy drink.