Cucumber has cooling and astringent properties and therefore it is widely used to remove dark circles and acne scars. They can lighten the skin shade and reduces puffiness.
1. Take thick slices of cucumber and gently rub on the affected areas like around eyes and face for 5-10 minutes, then put another chilled cucumber slices on the eyes for 20-30 minutes. Wash off with normal or lukewarm water. Do this once or twice a day for fast reduction of dark circles and brown spots of the face.
2. Cut/grate and grind small cucumber and extract the juice and refrigerate this juice for 10 minutes. Apply this juice around the eyes and other dark spots. Then dip two clean cotton balls in the juice and place them over and under the eyes area. Leave it for 30 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm or normal water. Repeat this twice a day, in the morning and before going to sleep.
3. Mix 2 tablespoon of fresh cucumber juice/paste with 2 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice, also add pinch of turmeric and apply this mixture around eyes and face for 20-30 minutes. Do this once a day.
4. Add 1 tablespoon of multani mitti or gram flour/besan in 2 tablespoon of cucumber juice/paste and 1 tablespoon of rose water. Mix them well and apply over affected areas for 20-30 minutes, then wash it off with lukewarm/normal water. Repeat this remedy 4-5 times a week to reduce dark circle and dark spots.
5. Mix 1 tablespoon of fresh cucumber juice/paste with 1-2 tablespoon of raw milk and pinch of turmeric. Apply the mixture on affected areas for 30 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water. Do this once a day until you achieve desired result.
6. Make thick paste of medium size cucumber, add 2 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice in it, mix well and freeze it in the ice tray. Gently massage around the eyes area and other affected areas for 5-10 minutes with these cubes. This remedy reduces puffiness and under eye dark circles in few weeks.
8. Almond Oil
Almond oil is very effective in balancing the uneven skin tone; it can lighten the skin complexion around the eyes and reduces puffiness. Regular application and massage with almond oil will lighten the skin tone around the eyes.
1. Apply 5-6 drops of almond oil around the eyes and other affected areas, and then gently massage the skin with oil for 5-10 minutes before you sleep. Leave the application overnight and rinse it off with cold water the next morning. Repeat this once a day for few weeks to reduce dark circles.
2. Mix 3-4 drops of almond oil with 2-3 drops of olive oil. Gently massage the affected area for 5-10 minutes and wash it off after 45-60 minutes or leave it overnight.
3. Add 1 teaspoon of honey in 5-7 drops of almond oil, mix the well and apply on the dark skin before going to bed, wash it off in the morning with warm water. Do this daily for few weeks.
4. Mix ½ teaspoon of almond oil with 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice, apply the mixture for 30 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water. Follow this 4-5 days a week for best result.
Milk is one of the best remedy that reduces dark circles and eye puffiness. Raw milk contains lactic acid which makes our skin soft and well moisturized. Milk contains antioxidants, protein, enzymes and amino acids which are essential to strengthen the skin and cure damaged skin.
1. Take half cup of chilled milk and dip 2 cotton balls in the milk. Place the cotton ball over the dark circles under the eyes for 15 minutes, rinse off wit water. Do this 2-3 times a day.
2. Simply apply raw milk on the dark circles for 20-30 minutes and wash it away with normal or lukewarm water. Do this in the morning and before going to bed and leave it overnight.
3. Soak 2 almonds in the ½ cup of raw milk overnight, in the next morning, grind or crush them in the same raw milk and make smooth paste. Apply this paste twice a day for 20-30 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water.
10. Egg white
1. Mix egg white in 1 tablespoon of honey, mix them properly and apply the mixture on the affected areas for 30 minutes. Wash it off with normal water. Follow this remedy 3-4 times a week. This will reduce the darkness of the skin and tightens the lose skin.
2. Simply mix egg white with 2 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice and apply the paste on dark skin for 20-30 minutes. Rinse the application with lukewarm water.
11. AppleApple contains vitamins B, C, potassium and tannic acid which can lighten the skin tone and reduces the dark circles around eyes.
1. Take 2 apples slices and gently massage the affected areas for 5-10 minutes, leave it for more 20 minutes and rinse it off with water. Repeat this 2-3 times a day for few weeks.
2. Prepare 2 tablespoon of fresh apple paste and add 1 tablespoon of raw milk in it. Apply the mixture over dark circles and other dark spots; wash it off after 30 minutes. Follow this once a day until you get desired result.
3. Mix 1 tablespoon of raw honey with 1 tablespoon of raw apple paste, mix them well and make smooth paste of it, apply the paste over affected areas for 20-30 minutes and wash it off with normal water.
4. Add 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice in 1 tablespoon of apple paste and apply the mixture over the dark skin. Rinse it off after 30 minutes. Do this once a day for few weeks.
12. Vitamin E capsule
Mix 2 powdered Vitamin E capsule in ½ teaspoon of rose water and gently massage the dark skin for 5-10 minutes before going to bed and leave it over night, and wash it off with lukewarm water.
1. Never left any cosmetics or cream on the skin around the eyes for long period.
2. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water every day.
3. Sleep at least 8-9 hours a day. Deep and proper sleep is must.
2. Wear sun glasses to protect your eyes from harmful sun rays.
6. Do workouts or yoga regularly to eliminate toxins from the body and to stay calm and relax.
7. Avoid oily, fried and fast foods. Add green vegetables and fruits in your regular diet.
8. Avoid smoking and reduce salt intake.
1. Gently massage the ark skin with the slices of pineapple for 5-10 minutes, and wash it off after 30 minutes. Repeat this 2-3 times a day to reduce dark circles and dark spots.
2. Apply 1-2 tablespoon of fresh pineapple juice on the dark skin for 30 minutes, then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
3. Mix 1 tablespoon of fresh pineapple juice with 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice, mix them well and apply on the dark skin, wash it off after 30 minutes. Follow this twice a day for few weeks.
4. Add 1 tablespoon of raw milk in 1 tablespoon of fresh pineapple paste, apply the paste over the affected areas for 30 minutes, and wash off with normal or lukewarm water.
5. Mix 1 teaspoon of raw honey with 1 tablespoon of pineapple juice or paste, apply the mixture on the dark skin for 30 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water. Do this twice a day for few weeks.
BACK TO PART 1