SKINNY? NO MORE - DIET FOR FAST HEALTHY WEIGHT / MUSCLE GAIN.
SKINNY NO MORE - DIET FOR FAST HEALTHY WEIGHT / MUSCLE GAIN.
Weight gain and muscle development is not as easy as it looks; in fact it is more hard to put it on. Weight loss is easier at times as it involves diet control, but weight and muscle gain is a harder & slower process – you can fairly lose up to 1 kg in a week but gaining 1 kg in a week may be tiresome.
There are two options, either gain weight by eating unhealthy foods like fast food, chips, oily fries and junk food, it is a guaranteed way to invite future health problems like obesity hypertension, diabetes, heart disease, stress etc and or you can gain weight in a healthy way.
Keep following basic principle in your mind if you wish to gain weight and muscle development in a healthy way:
1. Raise your appetite by eating more healthy to gain weight and do it step-by-step and not by filling yourself with too much food at the time. Start adding in small quantity, like add one extra roti/chapatti or one bowl extra rice than you usually eat, or start eating extra fruits or juices. Eat 1-2 banana after heavy meals, such as lunch, dinner and breakfast too.
2. Carbohydrates is very essential factor in weight gain but avoid carbs source such as chocolates, candy, ice cream, noodle, maida, junk food, white bread, sugary food and drinks are needed to gain weight but include healthier options like banana, potato, mango, whole grains, rice, etc. Replace all these stuff with fruits like banana, apples, papaya, whole grains like wheat, brown rice, whole-wheat pasta, oat cereal, bulgur etc. Popcorn can be a healthy whole grain if made with little or no added salt and butter, add Popcorn in your snacks list.
3. Do weight exercise 6 times a week, as it is very essential to burn out your unwanted fat, if not possible do it at least 4-5 times a week. Do it 30 to 60 minutes daily for better result. Start with lower weight training and increase weight lifting gradually.
4. Always consume protein rich foods & drinks after exercise this will increase your muscle mass. Consider the following Protein rich foods list.
Protein rich foods :
Eggs (especially egg whites),
turkey and chicken breast,
fish - halibut, salmon, tuna,
cheese (non-fat mozzarella),
pork loins, tofu,
seeds- flaxseeds, chick peas, soy beans, kidney beansyogurt, milk, soy milk, peanut butter
Dry fruits - almonds, dried apricots, nuts, figs
Fruits – Banana, apples, mango, avocado, watermelon, pumpkin, squash
5. Avoid junk food, fast food, fried food though they are loaded with huge calories, but they only increases body fat and not muscle mass.
Here is highly recommended ideal and healthy weight gain diet plan given for you. The food consist in this diet plan is totally healthy & economical, also easy to follow.
Here is a which includes the right foods one should consume to put on kilos in a healthy manner.
But along with this, you must have to do Following things –
1. Do physical workouts or weight exercise for at least 30 minutes daily.
2. Besides of this you must drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of clean water to flush out dangerouse toxins from the body.
3. Take adequate sleep every day for your body recovery. You can increase the food unit gradually in this diet.
1. Soak handful of chick peas/raw chana in the water overnight and 4-5 Almonds in 1 bowl water overnight. Eat chick peas in the morning before exercise and almonds after exercise with milk.
2. Consume mixture of 1 tablespoon fresh ginger paste or juice and 1 tablespoon of honey after lunch for fast and easy digestion.
3. You can add or reduce the quantity of following diet as per your requirement & ability to consume it, but it is recommended to increase the quantity gradually for better & fast result.
4. Weight exercise or similar physical workouts is very necessary to burn unnecessary fats, only yoga & stretching is not enough, Exercise is very important for healthy fat gain and muscle building. You can do some physical work outs at home, gym is not needed.
Follow this Diet plan -
Eat soaked raw chick peas/chana in the morning before exercise.
Eat soaked raw almonds after exercise with milk or any juice.
3-6 Eggs (boiled or half fried omelet)
2-4 Chapattis/roti/ or 5-6 brown bread
Glass of Milk/Soya milk
2 Bananas or Banana milk shakes.
(Tip- Eat banana at the end of meal and snacks)
Yogurt (1 bowl), 1 apple or any other fruits or fruit juice or veg salad.
Chapatti/Roti 3-4 (made from wheat or other grains, avoid Maida)
Brown rice (2 bowls),
Vegetables ( 1 bowl) or Boiled Veg salad
Or turkey/ chicken breast or fish (1 bowl)
Curd (1 small bowl)
Tip - Consume mixture of 1 tablespoon fresh ginger paste or juice and 1 tablespoon of honey after lunch for fast and easy digestion.
Sandwich or Upma or milk & biscuits
or roasted chana, or soy beans or kidney beans (1 bowl)
or fruit salad or veg salad or any fruit like watermelon, pumpkin, squash, avocado
or dry fruits such as dried apricots, nuts, figs
(Tip- Eat banana at the end of meal and snacks)
Pre Dinner (1-2 hours before dinner)
Chicken soup or Vegetable soup (1 bowl)
2 Chapatti/roti/brown bread
2 Eggs (boiled or half fried omelet) or Chicken/fish or Vegetables
Brown rice & dal (1 bowl), Curd (1 small bowl)
Tip- Consume mixture of 1 tablespoon fresh ginger paste or juice and 1 tablespoon of honey after lunch for fast and easy digestion.
Glass of milk + 1 tablespoon of honey
So follow above diet and tips gain healthy weight and muscles and look your best. Say goodbye to your skinny body and welcome a healthy and fit you, best of luck.