13 BEST TEETH WHITENING NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – SHINY WHITER TEETH AT HOME - PART 2
Lemon is a natural and very effective teeth whitener. Lemon and lemon peel contains Citric acid, which is very effective teeth whitener and acts as a bleaching agent.
1. Rub lemon peel on your teeth for 2 minutes and wash off with warm water. Do this twice a week.
2. Mix 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice with 1 teaspoon of honey and apply this mixture on your teeth for 2-3 minutes. Rinse of mouth with warm water, Follow this remedy once or twice a week.
3. Add 1-2 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice in 2 cup of warm water and swish this warm water around your mouth for 3-4 minutes and spit out. Do this 3-4 times a week.
Do not use lemon peel or lemon juice more than twice a week, as lemon has strong acidic properties and may cause tooth decay, too much use of lemon can carry away the teeth enamel by degrading teeth calcium.
8. Olive oil
Mix 1 teaspoon of olive oil with ½ teaspoon of lemon juice or pinch of salt, mix well. Apply this mixture on your teeth with fingertips, leave it for 4-5 minutes and then rinse off with warm water. If you feel oily mouth even after wash, then add 1-2 tablespoon of lemon juice or 1 teaspoon of salt in cup of warm water, and rinse off your mouth or brush your teeth with regular toothpaste. Follow this remedy twice a week.
9. Basil/ Tulsi
Basil/ tulsi have whitening properties and also cure gum problems such as pyorrhea
Combination of basil/tulsi leaves and orange peel works effectively to whiten your teeth naturally. Take 20-25 dried or fresh basil/tulsi leaves and make fine paste of it by adding few drops of water. Mix this paste with 1 teaspoon of dried orange peel powder. Apply this paste on your teeth for 5 minutes and then start massaging your teeth and gums with this application using your finger tips. Massage for 4-5 minutes and then wash off with normal or warm water. This combination will clean stains from teeth and gives whitening effects.
10. Orange peel
Orange peel contains vitamin C and calcium which fights with microorganisms, and makes your teeth stronger and gives whitening effects.
Rub your teeth with inner side of fresh orange peel for 4-5 minutes and then wash off with normal or warm water. Follow this home remedy 3-4 times a week for visible result.
11. Sunflower oil
Take 1 teaspoon of sunflower oil and add a pinch of salt and 1 teaspoon of honey mix all these ingredients properly. Rub this mixture on your teeth using finger for 5 minutes, then leave it for more 2-3 minutes and then rinse off with warm water or brush with your regular toothpaste to remove excessive oil from mouth. Do this 3-4 times a week for whiter teeth.
Add 1 tablespoon of vinegar in 2 cup of warm water and swish this mixture around your mouth for few minutes. This gives whitening effects to your teeth. Follow this remedy once a day and 3-4 times a week.
Walnut act as an effective natural cleaner for teeth and has antibacterial properties. It prevents yellowing of your teeth and keeps your teeth white.
Crush walnut and rub on your teeth for 5 minutes. Do this every day for fast result.
Dos and don’t
1. Eat crunchy fruits like apple, guava, sugarcane, pears, celery and vegetables like green vegetables, carrots, cucumber, broccoli etc, all these crunchy fruits and vegetables prevents yellowing of teeth and strengthen our gums.
2. Put drop of clove oil on your toothpaste before brushing.
3. Eat calcium and iron rich food daily because this food keeps your teeth white and makes them stronger.
4. Drink cold drinks, coffee, tea, soda and beverages through straw. This will avoid the contact of strong compounds of beverages with teeth, as this strong compound makes your teeth yellow.
5. Flossing your teeth once a day makes your teeth whiter.
6. Do not consume food which contains too much table salt.