ASTHMA - 33 EASY & EFFECTIVE NATURAL HOME REMEDIES. PART 2
33 Simple and effective asthma home remedies. Part 2
12. Soak 5-8 dried grapes in the ½ cup of water overnight. In the morning eat these dried grapes with glass of lukewarm milk on empty stomach. Consumption of dried grapes strengthens our lungs and detoxifies our body.
13. Consume soup made from drumstick leaves.
14. Massage with warm mustard oil with 3-4 pieces of crushed camphor in it, if someone has asthma attack. Massage over chest and upper back for relieve in breathing.
15. Add 1 teaspoon of virgin olive oil in the glass of warm milk, also add 1 teaspoon of garlic paste and 1 tablespoon of raw honey. Drink this milk 45 minutes before breakfast, this works as great antidote to asthmatic attacks.
16. Consume 1 tablespoon of dried sunflower seeds or powder with 1 tablespoon of honey, dried sunflower seeds performs as natural expectorant.
17. Make 1 ½ cup juice of fenugreek seeds or leaves and boil it, in this lukewarm juice add 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger juice. Consume this mixture after every 20 hours for 30 days. This will detoxify and decongest the lungs. See the excellent difference.
18. Soak 2 tablespoon of fenugreek seeds in ½ cup of water overnight, in the morning consume these seeds with 2 tablespoon of ginger juice and 1 tablespoon of raw honey. Consume this mixture twice a day to decongest and detoxify the lungs.
19. Consume 2 tablespoon of ginger juice with 1 tablespoon of honey and ½ tablespoon of garlic paste on empty stomach or 30 minutes before breakfast or meal.
20. The caffeine in the coffee can control and prevent asthma attacks. Drink black coffee or coffee without milk twice a day, this will decongest your respiration system and helps to breathe comfortably. You can also drink black tea instead of coffee.
21. Honey is one of the greatest natural healers for asthma, especially raw honey. Simply inhaling the smell of raw honey for 5 minutes brings improvement in our breathing.
22. Add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder, 1 tablespoon of raw honey in your tea, drink this tea twice a day. Never boil honey in water or any other liquid, just add in hot water or tea, coffee.
23. Else Consumption of one tablespoon of raw honey with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder before sleeping removes phlegm from the throat.
24. Raw Onions have anti-inflammatory properties of onion helps to reduce the constriction and congestion of the airways in asthma. Onion contains sulfur which decreases the inflammation in the lungs.
25. 2 tablespoon fresh juice of raw onion with 1 tablespoon of raw honey decongests the breathing system and support easy breathing.
26. Crush 15-20 basil/tulsi leaves and boil it in 2 cups of water for 7-8 minutes with ½ tablespoon of black pepper powder. After boiling add 2 tablespoon of fresh ginger juice and 1 ½ tablespoon of raw honey. Don’t add sugar. Consume this hot mixture sip by sip. Do this daily and see the result.
27. Boil 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds in 1 ½ cup of water or milk with 1 teaspoon of turmeric and 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder. Boil for 7-8 minutes and consume as tea.
28. Take steam with 8-10 drops of eucalyptus oil for 10-15 minutes to decongest your respiratory system and easy breathing.
29. Sprinkle 5-6 drops of pure Eucalyptus oil on your handkerchief and inhale the smell when you feel discomfort due to asthma. When you go to sleep keep this handkerchief near you. Just by inhaling the Eucalyptus oil in will help reduce discomfort due to asthma as well as cold and respiratory complaints.
30. Boil 2-3 crushed garlic cloves in your tea (without milk), black tea, herbal/green tea, also add 2 tablespoon of ginger juice.
31. Massage your chest with 2-3 tablespoon of warm sesame oil mixed with black/normal for 10-15 minutes twice in a day. Salt helps to release the phlegm accumulated in the chest, particularly, when followed with steaming.
32. Add fish in your regular diet contains Omega 3 fatty acids which are found in fatty fish like salmon, tuna, traut, anchovies, pollock and mackerel.
33. Mix 1 teaspoon of turmeric in ½ glass of warm milk and drink in the morning and before you go to bed.
BACK TO PART 1
BACK TO PART 1