Home Remedies for Hair Care!
|Try Simple & Safe Home Remedies for Healthy Hair!|
Today’s chaotic lifestyle, improper diet, high stress levels and lack of exercise leads to various hair related problems such as dandruff, dry hair, graying of hair, hair fall and split ends. But don't you think that beautiful, lustrous hair equally boosts up beauty & confidence just like our healthy glowing skin? Then why do we find excuses and ignore this asset of beauty that also reflects our overall health? Find in this article some of the simple home remedies with natural ingredients that will bring back damaged hair to life.
|Regular Oil Massage is Good for Hair!|
- Mix almond oil and castor oil in equal amounts & warm it. Massaging the same into scalp once a week, would be a helpful remedy in case of Hair fall/ loss.
- For softening hair, soak Fuller’s earth in water overnight. Mix into it 2 tbsp of curd and a few drops of lemon juice. Apply this paste over scalp and hair, leave for an hour & wash off with water.
- Take 3 tbsp of Clarified butter and heat it. Mix into it a tsp of finely powdered almonds. Massaging the scalp with the same will strengthen hair rootsand impart them a natural luster.
- Regular massage with mustard, coconut or almond oil for 15 min twice weekly would strengthen hair. Following massage, go for a “steam-towel-wrap” for 10-15 minutes. hair massage is also beneficial in cases of hair fall.
- For treating dandruff, soak fenugreek seeds overnight. Prepare a paste by grinding them. Now, boil neem leaves in water & strain. Add fenugreek seeds paste to the same & apply on the scalp. Leave for 20 min and wash off with water.
- To treat Dandruff, mix a cup of curd & a tsp of lemon juice. Apply it on scalp, leave it on for 20 min & rinse off with lukewarm water. The same formulation can be used as a natural conditioner for hair.
- Mix a tsp of lemon juice in 2 tbsp of mustard oil & apply over the scalp. Rinse off with a mild shampoo. Follow this treatment twice a week for curing dandruff.
- Take 3 tbsp of coconut oil and warm it lightly. To it, add a tsp of camphor & massage the scalp. This is another effective remedy for treating dandruff.
|Learn to Cope up with day-to-day Stress for Healthy Living!|
Other than these natural remedies, one must eat a balanced diet that includes green leafy vegetables, fruits, milk and milk products, sprouts and whole grains. One must not ignore maintaining hygiene and brushing hair daily with a comb with widely spaced teeth. Avoid combing hair when wet. Avoid the use of dryers, synthetic hair colors and dyes. Follow regular exercise regime and meditation to remain healthy and stress-free.