|Get Rid of Acne via Natural Remedies!|
Acne is a common disorder of the skin, affecting over 80 - 90% of the teenagers. This can be treated by maintaining hygiene and eating a proper diet. Some natural herbal remedies may prove to be an alternative way of treating acne & acne scars. Let’s learn about these time-tested, effective remedies for acne infested skin-
- Make a paste of nutmeg in raw milk and apply over acne. Rinse off with water after an hour.
- Prepare a paste of turmeric and neem and apply over acne infested areas.
- Application of a paste of cinnamon powder in a tsp of honey is said to treat acne.
- Crush 2 garlic cloves and make a paste in honey. Apply over acne carefully & rinse after 10-15 minutes.
- Clean acne prone skin with a cotton ball soaked in lemon juice. This would remove excess oil, tighten pores & prove beneficial in acne.
- Apply tomato pulp over face & neck and rinse off after 10 minutes.
- To get rid of acne & dark spots, mix apple juice in honey & apply over skin
- Boil a few neem & basil leaves in water for some time. Allow it to cool. Strain & use water to rinse acne prone skin.
- Another effective remedy is to mix 2 tsp of oatmeal in a tsp of olive oil, 2 tsp yogurt and a tsp of lemon juice. Apply this paste over face & neck to treat acne & ugly marks.
- Prepare a pack by mixing fuller’s earth & sandalwood powder in rose water. This remedy helps tighten skin pores & remove pimples.
- Make a paste of roasted clove powder in yoghurt and apply over acne infested skin.
|Eat a balanced Diet to Keep Acne at Bay!|
Those suffering from acne must eat a diet including plenty of green vegetables, fruits and eggs. Diet rich in Vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E and B vitamins and zinc is known to keep blackheads and acne at bay. Drink lots of water daily.
Make it a habit to maintain hygiene. Change your pillow cover regularly. Do not share it with others. If you are suffering from dandruff, treat the problem as soon as possible. Do not rub or squeeze pimples, as this would worsen the condition leaving behind a scar. Rinse your face once or twice a day. Avoid using oily & alcohol based skin care products that irritate the skin. Minimize your stress levels. Do not forget to take adequate sleep daily.
Stay Happy, Stay Healthy!
Visit HerbHealtH for more articles on health and herbs @ http://drgarimasancheti.blogspot.in/